How do I record lesson notes from the Calendar?
Recording lesson notes can be done while taking attendance for a lesson or an event. You can record individual lesson notes for the student, parent and yourself. If the event has multiple attendees, you will have the option to leave general notes for all attendees using the "Group" tab.
From your Calendar:
- Navigate to "Calendar" from the main menu on the left.
- Click on an event/lesson.
- Select "Attendance" from the event popup.
- Click the "Add Notes" checkbox.
- You have the option to leave notes for the student and/or parent. You also have the option to leave private notes for yourself.
- After recording your notes in the appropriate tab(s), you have the option to email your notes using the checkboxes below the notes field. (The option to email an individual will only appear if they have an email address on file.)
Tip: Did you know you could format your lesson notes? Click here to learn how.