Can I place a Google map on my website?
Yes, you can place a Google map on any or all of your webpages that are hosted with TutorBird.
To do so:
- Visit https://maps.google.com.
- Enter your address in the box provided (top left hand corner). Once entered, your address should appear in the map.
- Click "Share".
- Choose "Embed Map". Pick your map size from the drop down menu and copy the HTML embed code (right click and copy).
- Navigate to the web page in your TutorBird hosted website you would like the map to appear.
- Click on the "Insert Video" button on the web page formatting bar and choose the "Embedded Code (</>)" tab.
- Paste the Google map embed code in the space provided and "Save".
- Preview your web page to see the map by clicking the purple "Zoom" button to the left.