How do I add a YouTube video to my site?
Follow these steps to embed a YouTube video in your website:
- Navigate to YouTube and find the video you would like to embed in your website.
- Click on "Share" and then "Embed". Copy the embed code provided (Right Click > Copy).
- Log in to your TutorBird account and navigate to “Website” from the main menu on the left.
- Edit an existing page or click "+ Add Page" to create new page.
- From the web page editor in TutorBird, click the “Insert Video” button on the toolbar.
- The “Insert Video” popup will appear. Select the “Embed” tab and paste in the code. Click "Insert".
- Click "Save".
Your video will be inserted into the page. These same instructions also apply to other video hosting sites that supply HTML embed codes.