Can I embed a Facebook widget in my website?
Absolutely! Embedding a Facebook widget in your TutorBird hosted website is easy.
Note: You can only embed Facebook widgets from "Fan" pages, not personal profile pages (https://www.facebook.com/help/217671661585622).
To get started:
- Head over to Facebook by visiting the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin.
- Enter in your Facebook URL, desired width and height for your widget and check off all options you would like to include (see the widget preview).
- Click on the blue "Get Code" button. When the "Plugin Code" pop-up appears, copy both blocks of code. (Use the iFrame code.)
- Log in to your TutorBird account and navigate to “Website” from the main menu on the left.
- Edit an existing page or click "+ Add Page" to create new page.
- In the webpage editor click on "Plain HTML Mode". Paste the code from Facebook into the "Page Content" field.
- Click "Save".
To preview your change, click the purple "Zoom" button to the left of the web page you were editing or adding. Your Facebook widget will now appear.