How do I change the default lesson price for one of my tutor's students?
In TutorBird, the default lesson price can be found in the student's profile and is used as the default when scheduling new lessons. The student's default lesson price is saved with the student's profile and can be set on a per-student basis.
To change this:
- Navigate to "Students" from the main menu.
- Click the blue "Zoom" icon to the left of the student's name.
- Select the "Tutors" tab.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of the tutor you wish to edit.
- Change the "Default Billing" option and/or alter the price.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save".
You will then be prompted to select a "Start Date". This is when you would like the new rate to take effect. It can be applied to a date in the past, in the future or it can take effect immediately. Click "Yes, Make Changes" after picking a date.
The student's default lesson price is used as the default when scheduling a lesson using the "New Default Lesson" option from the calendar. You can always override the default lesson price by creating an event using the "New Event" option or editing an existing lesson.