How do I link my business' social media accounts to my website?
Users with TutorBird websites can link their business' social media accounts to their website. This is a good way for your families and potential customers to stay updated on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Navigate to "Website" from the main menu on the left.
- Select the "Social Media" tab.
- Enter in a title into the "Section Heading" field.
- Enter the fields of your choice with your accompanying social media handle (eg. TutorBird's Twitter handle is @TutorBirdApp).
- Optional: use the "Link Text" fields to create a title for each social media handle you have entered.
- Click "Save".
With Link Text:
Without Link Text: