Step 1: Adding Tutors
We'll first start by adding tutors. When we begin to add our students, we can assign them to one or many tutors.
Adding Tutors (or Admins):
- Navigate to “Tutors & Admins” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the green “+ Add User” button.
- Select a User type (see the tip below!)
- Choose what Privileges the tutor will have.
- Enter your tutor's details (first name, last name and email address are the only required fields).
- If you would like TutorBird to calculate gross payroll, enter the tutor's pay rate.
- Click the “ Save” button.
Click Here for Step 2: Adding Students
Tip: If the user you are adding is neither a tutor nor an administrator, do not select a "User Type" option. This is ideal for adding front desk employees, schedulers and other employees that do not teach and must have administrative privileges limited.