Why is my payroll override not working?
When you introduce a payroll override, it will take effect on any newly scheduled events using that category. If you just introduced a payroll override for an existing event category that had previously been scheduled, the system doesn't know if the payroll override needs to be applied retroactively. You need to let the system know when the payroll override takes effect.
- Navigate to "Tutors & Admins" from the main menu on the left.
- Select all applicable tutors by clicking the gray checkbox to the left of their name.
- Click the "Tools" icon, and select "Apply Payroll Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- At the pop-up menu, select the date from which TutorBird should apply the payroll override.
- Click "Yes, Make Changes".