How do I create my free TutorBird website?
TutorBird includes a basic website builder, included in the price of your monthly membership. Here's how to set it up for the first time:
- Navigate to the "Website" page from the main menu on the left.
- Under the "Settings" tab, choose your Website Title. This will be at the top of every page, so you may want to choose your business name.
- If you have your own domain name, you can use it instead of a tutorbird.com domain name.
- If you do not have a domain name, you can create a custom tutorbird.com domain name. Choose something easy, like "yourstudioname.tutorbird.com".
- Use the template drop-down menu to choose the look and feel of your website. This will determine color, font, and basic layout of each page.
- You can use a standard background and choose from our available backgrounds, or you can upload your own file to the "Media Library" tab and use that as your custom background for your website.
- You can also upload a custom header logo.
- Click "Save Settings".
You've created your TutorBird website!