How do I change the default lesson length?
In TutorBird, the default lesson length can be found in the student's profile and is used as the default when scheduling new lessons. The student's default lesson length is saved with their tutor and can be set on a per-student basis.
If a student has multiple tutors, they can be assigned a differing default lesson length with each one.
To change this:
- Navigate to "Students" from the main menu on the left.
- Click the blue "Zoom" icon to the left of the student's name.
- Select the "Tutors" tab.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of the tutor's name.
- Change the "Default Duration".
- Click "OK" when complete.
The student's default lesson length is used as the default when scheduling a new lesson using the "New Default Lesson" option from the calendar. You can always override the default lesson length creating an event using the "New Event" option or editing an existing lesson.
Note: Changing the student's default lesson length does not affect lessons that are already scheduled. It only affects newly created students and lessons.