How do I pay tutors when make-up credits are issued rather than when they're used?
If you'd prefer to pay a tutor when make-up credits are issued rather than when they're used, the switch is easy! Here's how:
- Navigate to "Tutors & Admins" from the main menu on the left.
- Locate the tutor and click the blue "Edit" button to the left of their name.
- Select the "Payroll" tab.
- Click the purple "Show Settings" button if the "Base Payroll Settings" and "Category Payroll Settings" are not visible.
- Under the "Base Payroll Settings" section, click the "Edit" button.
- Under the "Make-Up Credits" section, choose "Pay When a Make-Up Credit is Issued (Default)".
- Click "OK".
- At the "Payroll Settings Changed" menu, select the start date for this change to the tutor's payroll.
- Click "Yes, Make Changes".