How do I add a 'Login' or 'Student Sign-Up' widget to a Weebly website?
Have you designed a great looking website with Weebly but want to add one of TutorBird's "Login" or "Student Sign-Up" widgets? No problem, this can easily be accomplished is 5 simple steps.
You'll find the required widget codes in the "Website" section of your TutorBird account. Select "I have an existing website I want to use" for your "Hosting" option. The code will appear on the right-hand side. Be sure to enter "Your Website Hostname" and click "Save Settings"
- Log in to your Weebly account, then click “Edit website”.
- Select “Pages” at the top and select the screen where you'd like to add the widget.
- Select “Build” at the top.
- Under the "Individual" section, click on “Embed Code”, then drag and drop the code box to where you would like the widget to appear on the page.
- Click inside the “Click to set custom HTML” box to open the Custom HTML editor.
- Click “Edit Custom HTML” and paste the widget code into the box.
- Click outside of the code box to save your changes. Note: It might take a few moments for the widget preview to display.
- Make any necessary changes the widget position on the page, then click Publish to save these changes.