How does TutorBird bill for membership fees?
TutorBird bills membership fees on a monthly basis. Fees are billed in U.S. funds (unless in Canada, which would then be billed in CDN funds) and can be paid via PayPal or Credit Card.
It’s important to note that you can invoice students/parents in whichever currency you choose in TutorBird.
To setup your billing profile:
- Click “Settings” in the top right-hand corner and select "Business Settings" from the drop down.
- Select the “Membership” tab.
- Choose your “Payment Method” and fill in all relevant details.
- When complete, click "Save Billing Preferences".
Updating billing information? When updating or making changes to your plan, you will always need to re-enter your "Card Number" and "Card Security Code" before committing your changes.
To change your currency settings:
- Click on “Settings” in the top right-hand corner and select "Business Settings" from the drop down.
- Select the “Options” tab and select the appropriate “Region” (the region settings controls your currency, miles/km, time (12/24 hr) and date format).
- Click "Save Options".