How can I share YouTube videos with my students?
You can embed YouTube videos into news/blog posts and share them to the Student Portal. When students or parents login, they can view any recent posts right from their Home Agenda or from their "News" page.
- On your device, navigate to the YouTube video you want to embed.
- Under the video, click "Share".
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- In your TutorBird account, navigate to "News & Blog Posts" from the main menu.
- Click "New Post".
- Select "Plain HTML Mode".
- Paste the embed YouTube code into the text box.
- Select "Graphical Mode" to preview the video.
- Under "Publish Location", select "Student Portal (Business News)".
- Click "Save" when finished.