How do I record my Zoom Personal Meeting ID?
First, you will need to create a Zoom account here: https://zoom.us/signup The basic plan is free to use. It will enable you to conduct unlimited 1 to 1 meetings with no time limit.
You can even host group meetings up to 40 minutes in length and up to 3 students. A paid plan will allow you to exceed these limits, if needed.
After you have created your account, you will need to locate your Personal Meeting ID and record it in your TutorBird account. You will also enable the instant meeting feature. Here's how:
- Log into Zoom.
- Navigate to "Profile" from the main menu on the left.
- Below the profile picture, locate the "Personal Meeting ID" section.
- Click the "Edit" button in this section.
- Select the "Use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings" option.
- Click "Save Changes".
- Copy the "Personal Meeting ID" (e.g., 202-690-6058).
Next, you'll record the Personal Meeting ID in your TutorBird account.
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "My Preferences".
- Locate the "Zoom Personal Meeting ID" field and enter the number you copied from your Zoom account.
- Click "Save".